Thursday, May 19, 2005

Serendipity



Yep, another wallpaper. Found this dead frog lying in front of my house the other day... thought I'd take some snaps of the little thing. Of course, I had to bear the stink and ward off all those ants while taking the pics, but it was worth it.

I don't really expect you to set this as your wallpaper (unless you REALLY like dead things), but I bet/hope it's going to hold your interest long enough to say "Whoa!" or "Yuck!" or something like that.

15 May was Karthik's birthday so... Happy Birthday Karthik! We went to watch everybody's favourite Indian Idol contestants, Rahul Vaidya and Prajakta Shukre, perform live at Taramati Baradari (Gandipet) that day, and it was awesome!

I'm extremely busy right now (final exams start in 2 weeks and go on till 15 June), so I'll end this post here. If you have too much time on your hands (like these guys) and want to keep yourself busy, maybe you ought to stare at some autostereograms or better yet, try interpreting those e-Serve ads.

No comments: